Women, Infants & Children Program (WIC)

Contact Us

Phone: (207) 442-7963
Fax: (207) 536-6777
Email: wicinfo@mmcacorp.org

Bath WIC

  • Phone: (207) 442-7963

  • Toll-Free: 1-800-221-2221

  • Fax: 1-207-536-6777

Rockland WIC

  • Phone: (207) 319-0523

  • Fax: 1-207-536-6777

Belfast WIC

  • Phone: (207) 338-1267

  • Toll-Free: 1-844-659-9749

  • Fax: 1-207-536-6777

Give your child a healthy start with WIC.

Need help? If you have difficulty understanding English or have a disability, free language assistance or other aids and services are available on request. Please contact your Local WIC Clinic agency for more information.

Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) Program

The Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) program serves pregnant and 6 months postpartum women, infants, and children from birth to age 5.

Fathers and foster parents can enroll their children.

WIC Nutrition Counselors provide nutrition education, breastfeeding support, and referrals to a variety of programs related to family health and well-being.

Participants receive supplemental food vouchers to purchase foods such as fruits and vegetables, milk, cheese, yogurt, cereal, whole grains, peanut butter, beans, eggs, canned fish, juice and infant formula.

WIC can provide mothers with hospital-grade breast pumps and also has a Breastfeeding Peer Counseling Program to assist pregnant and postpartum women in meeting their breastfeeding goals.

Midcoast Maine Community Action provides WIC services in Sagadahoc, Lincoln, Knox and Waldo counties.


Midcoast Maine Community Action is an equal opportunity provider. 

Interpreter Services

عربى Français Lingála Português Española Soomaali

Need help? If you have difficulty understanding English or have a disability, free language assistance or other aids and services are available on request. Please contact your Local WIC Clinic agency for more information.

Bath: 1-800-221-2221
Rockland: 1-844-659-9749
Belfast: 1-844-659-9749


هل تحتاج إلى مساعدة؟ إذا كنت تواجه صعوبة في فهم اللغة الإنجليزية أو تعاني من إعاقة ما، فنحن نوفر المساعدة اللغوية المجانية أو غيرها من وسائل المساعدة والخدمات حسب الطلب. يُرجى التواصل مع أقرب عيادة من عيادات WIC للحصول على مزيد من المعلومات.


Avez-vous besoin d'aide ? Si vous avez des difficultés à comprendre l'anglais ou si vous êtes handicapé(e), une assistance linguistique gratuite ou d'autres aides et services sont disponibles sur demande. Veuillez contacter votre agence locale WIC Clinic pour plus d'informations.


Olingi lisungi? Soki yo ozali na mikakatano ya koyeba Anglais to ozali na bibosono, lisungi ya pamba ya lokota to lisungi mosusu mpe misala ezali soki osengi yango. Tosengi yo obenga biro ya Kliniki na yo na Engumba ya WIC mpona koyeba makambo misusu.


Precisa de ajuda? Se tiver dificuldades para entender o idioma inglês, ou se tiver alguma incapacidade, temos disponíveis gratuitamente assistência com os idiomas e outras ajudas e serviços, quando sejam pedidos. Por favor contacte a sua agência Clínica Local WIC para obter mais informações.


¿Necesita ayuda? Si tiene dificultad para entender inglés o tiene alguna discapacidad, puede solicitar asistencia gratuita con idiomas y otras ayudas y servicios. Para más información, comuníquese con su clínica o agencia WIC local.


Caawimaad ma rabtaa? Haddii aad dhibaato ku qabto fahanka Ingiriiska ama aad qabto naafo, caawimaada luuqada oo bilaash ah ama caawimaado kale iyo adeegyo ayaad heli kartaa markaad codsato. Fadlan la xariir Xarunta wakaalada caafimaadka WIC ee Deegaankaaga si aad u hesho xog dheeraad ah.

Click here for translated materials available.

Non-Discrimination Notices


In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

1. Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

2. Fax: (202) 690-7442 or

3. Email: program.intake@usda.gov

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

Maine DHHS

The Department of Health and Human Services (“DHHS”) does not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, religious or political belief, ancestry, familial or marital status, genetic information, association, previous assertion of a claim or right, or whistleblower activity, in admission or access to, or the operation of its policies, programs, services, or activities, or in hiring or employment practices. This notice is provided as required by and in accordance with Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (“ADA”); Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended; Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended; Age Discrimination Act of 1975; Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972; Section 1557 of the Affordable Care Act; the Maine Human Rights Act; Executive Order Regarding State of Maine Contracts for Services; and all other laws and regulations prohibiting such discrimination. Questions, concerns, complaints or requests for additional information regarding the ADA and hiring or employment practices may be forwarded to the DHHS ADA/EEO Coordinators at 11 State House Station, Augusta, Maine 04333-0011; 207-287-4289 (V); 207-287-1871(V); or Maine Relay 711 (TTY). Questions, concerns, complaints or requests for additional information regarding the ADA and programs, services, or activities may be forwarded to the DHHS ADA/Civil Rights Coordinator, at 11 State House Station, Augusta, Maine 04333-0011; 207-287-5014 (V); Maine Relay 711 (TTY); or ADA-CivilRights.DHHS@maine.gov. Civil rights complaints may also be filed with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office of Civil Rights, by phone at 800-368-1019 or 800-537-7697 (TDD); by mail to 200 Independence Avenue, SW, Room 509, HHS Building, Washington, D.C. 20201; or electronically at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf. Individuals who need auxiliary aids for effective communication in program and services of DHHS are invited to make their needs and preferences known to the ADA/Civil Rights Coordinator. This notice is available in alternate formats upon request.